venerdì 6 aprile 2012

Bossi's resignation, we will not miss you

Umberto Bossi resigned. And it was the right time. He resigned because he betrayed the Lega Nord, the voters of the Lega, the Italians. He has spent his entire political life insulting Italy, the same Italy that gave money to his party, the same party from which he took, apparently, a lot of money. "Thieving Rome" is indignate, I am, for the chutzpah with which people can talk ahead of Italy with the arrogance of those who feel superior. The Lega had ideals which Bossi gave to her and who knows if he really really believes in what he has always supported. I wonder if it has not come into politics only to make a change in his life, counting on the support of many people, always in good faith, perhaps naive. I do not care if the League is a party of good people. I do not care Bossi, I do not care whether or not he really took the money. I am interested in that such a person has decided to stand up out of here, at least in part. Because the Bossi's message has always been a message of division, intoleloverance, good slogans for a tavern. This is a time of unity, not in the manner of Mario Monti, but  in the manner of solidarity. It  is time of sacrifices. Around me, I want people who want to work together, build together. I know asking this to italian politicians is perhaps too much. But at least if Bossi put himself aside, my days would be much happier...with love

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento